Careers at Contoural
Contoural is the largest independent provider of strategic Information Governance consulting services, including Records and Information Management, Litigation Readiness and Sensitive Information Control. Contoural does not sell or resell any products, takes no product referral fees, nor provides any “reactive” discovery services such as matter specific document identification, document collection or document review. Contoural serves as a trusted advisor for its clients, providing unbiased advice around policies, processes, tools and training. This unique, independent approach has allowed Contoural to grow quickly, serving more than 25% of the Fortune 500 including the Global 50, and many more mid-size and smaller organizations, as well as governmental entities.
We have a seasoned consulting staff, all of whom have an average of over 15 years of experience in their respective fields.
10 Reasons Why Our Consultants Like Working for Contoural:
- Passion for Making Customers Successful. We have grown to be the largest independent provider of Information Governance Consulting services by being passionate about our customers’ success. Our consultants take significant pride in this.
- Diversity of Clients and Engagements. Serving more than 30% of the Fortune 500, mid-sized companies and public sector organizations, our consultants have an incredibly diverse set of clients and Information Governance challenges.
- Creative and Innovative Services. Contoural is the leader in developing innovative Information Governance services including Data Placement strategies and Employee Behavior Change Management. We foster a collaborative culture of innovation. While we may start engagements with a baseline of our internal IP, most projects and deliverables require creative approaches and active problem solving.
- Learn and Grow. Contoural consultants have an innate sense of curiosity. We encourage and fund professional development plans to learn new skills, acquire training and certifications and broaden expertise.
- Experienced Team. Contoural consultants average more than 20 years of experience and come from a variety of backgrounds including: law firms, research (e.g. Gartner), technology companies, and record management companies. Contoural consultants are an elite group.
- Work Value Balance. We work hard, but also work to achieve flexibility and balance in our lives. Our consultants build a rhythm enabling them to work at Contoural for years. We have one of the longest employee tenures in the industry.
- Consultant Thought Leadership. Contoural consultants are encouraged and actively establish themselves as industry thought leaders through webinars, conferences, articles and other venues.
- Market Leadership. Contoural continues to see growth through development of new clients both through direct engagement and partnerships.
- Performance-based Incentive Compensation. Contoural consultants’ leveraged incentive compensation is based on the consultants’ individual performance, and is not limited by overall company performance.
- Enterprise View on Information Governance. Our approach combines records & information management, litigation readiness and control of privacy and sensitive information, executing engagements with this broad, strategic view.
We offer competitive benefits:
Benefits For Permanent Employees
- Competitive Compensation Program including Base, Bonus and Options
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits covering 90% of employee costs and 25% of dependent costs
- Short Term and Long Term Disability covered at 100% for employee
- Life insurance paid by Company for 1X total On Target Earnings of Employee
- 401K Matching
- FSA and H.S.A. company contributions
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Professional Development/Training in work-related field of choice
- For consultants, payment for airline clubs
- Professional membership fees subsidized
You can make a difference!
At Contoural, we are always looking for enhancements to what we do and venturing into areas that are new. Join us and help us continue to forge the road ahead. There are no walls, no limits….we want people who will keep pushing the envelope, people who want to drive thought leadership in emerging markets, and people who want to develop new opportunities.
It is the policy of Contoural to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, medical condition, gender identity or sexual orientation. As an equal opportunity employer, Contoural enjoys the benefit of a diverse work force. Drawing upon the talents of skilled professionals across a variety of ethnicities, genders, races and orientations, Contoural has seen tremendous growth.